hazy

hazy

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Hi everyone! Thank you for checking my site. This is the first time that I'm doing a review for a skin care product and watch out for more posts! :) These are my personal opinion and experiences with the products. It may work for you but not for me or other way around. So let's get started!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: Review

Skin background: I have a very oily, senstive, acne-prone skin. ( it sucks, i knowwww)

Since then I was on a look out for a very good daily moisturizer. Most of the times I use the lotion type and I noticed it made me more oily.
One day when I went to the mall I passed by Rustans. I don't usually go there because the stalls located there are for those pricey and fancy skin care products.
I don't usually buy a skin care product if I haven't researched about it. So yeah I saw the Clinique moisturizing in gel form (they also have the lotion type). I picked this because it's intended for oily skin.

( Got this photo from google. I took some snap from my phone but the quality is crappy. I'll be using a better camera next time. This photo pretty much the same as to the one I took)









Price: 880 Pesos ( pretty pricey for a drugstore moisturizer)

Packaging:
 I got mine in a tube. I didn't get the full size. It has a sleek matte tube with the silver cap. Really nice.

Color and Consistency: 
Yellowish gel. The consistency is very smooth, it glides easily to the skin, velvety.

Scent: I'm not really a big fan of the scent. It smells like rubber and hand soap I can't even explain it.

Tried if for 6 day and my VERDICT:

I will NEVER EVER repurchase it again. It broke me out like crazyyy! Well not those cystic acne but I had pustules and blemish since I used it. I didn't change anything on my skin care routine except for this.
It's so sad because I like the feel of this moisturizer it made my make up last the whole day and keep my oily face at bay but it just broke out!

I recommend it to those with oily skin however I have a very sensitive skin. I checked a lot of good reviews about this product. Oh well! But guys you can give it a try.















No comments:

Post a Comment