hazy

hazy

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula: Review

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula: Review

I'm a type of person who's not that crazy about lipsticks (booooo!!!). I do wear lipstick but not that often. I usually apply them once and then I wouldn't do a retouch afterwards. Most of the time I do have a cracked lips (maybe not drinking too much water, idk). This lip balm/lip gel caught my eye. It has this simple packaging saying "Lip Therapy Advanced Formula" and why not try it.



Price: 

I don't remember the exact price but it runs around 100-150 (sorry for the huge price range).

Color and Consistency:
  
Transparent, gel form

Scent: 

It has this fresh floral and medicinal smell! I like it! <3 <3 <3



I put this on whenever I fell like I need more moisture to my lips. To tell you guys, it does wonders! First time I put it on it felt like a normal lip balm after an hour or two i noticed that my lips were peeling. I didn't feel any stinging sensation or something like that instead it's peeling the dead skin of my lips effortlessly! It leaves my lips smooth and plumpy. 

















 What I like:

- It gave me the smooth looking lips that I really       wanted.
- I love the smell.
- I like how it feels when I put it on ( it feels so moisturizing).


What I dislike:

- I'm not a fan of its packaging coz it comes with a round spout. I prefer the slant head so that I can spread the product easily but that's not a big deal for me.
- it doesn't have spf on it.

Verdict: 

I give this product 4 out of 5 stars. It's best for moisturizing your lips. I recommend you to use this at night when your lips need to have that deep moisture. Since it doesn't have any spf on it you might want to put this first to prep your lips and apply your favorite lipstick (with spf), it will give you a great canvas so that you can apply your lipstick smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment