hazy

hazy

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial Moisturizer Review


Moisturize! moisturize! moisturize! I can't stress it enough. I don't moisturize before because I think it can add up to my already oily skin but I was totally wrong. No matter whether your skin is dry, oily or sensitive, you shouldn't skip the moisturizing step in your skin care routine. Not moisturizing can cause redness or flaking, and in time it can allow wrinkles and other signs of aging to appear ealier than they otherwise might. Moisturizing can tremendously help if you have skin irritations ang allergies. 

Today I'm going to review Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Facial moisturizer.



CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Facial Moisturizer has Triple Moisturizing System that contains Glycerin, Provitamin B5 and Aloe Vera that work deep down to provide lasting relief from skin dryness. Its unique hydrogel formula provides the skin with optimum hydration without the greasy after-feel.

Ingredients: 

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid


PRICE: PhP 127.00 (50ml) 
              PhP 210.00 (100ml)


Review: 

I'm hesitant to purchase this at first because I haven't used Celeteque products before. Their packaging caught my attention, it comes in a white box with blue stripes which reminds me of medicine packaging. I'm super desperate to find a good moisturizer at that time and I find it super cheap, so if doesn't work then FINE. I've purchase tons of products and most of them didn't impress me! Total waste of money! 

I've used several brand of moisturizers  and so far this is my favorite! It's indeed lightweight and it's a holy grail for oilies like me. After I wash my face I'm always excited to put this on because it feel so good on the skin. It doesn't have cooling effect but it's in a gel form so when you put it on it feels like you're rubbing water on your face. What I love about this moisturizer is that it doesn't have a scent! It's just like a water in a tube but with added benefits. (YAY!!!!) 

I always use this twice a day, in the morning I use this as a primer whether I'm going to put makeup or not and at night before going to bed. If I have a pimple I'll get a quarter size amount of product and I'll put a drop of tea tree oil. It works amazing I tell you! 


The product comes in a transparent gel. 


PROS:

oil free
water-based
moisturizes my skin well
suits with my skin type
doesn't add up to my oiliness (awesooooooome!)
it's non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, fragrance-free
almost perfect for summer 
the packaging clearly shows the manufacturer and the expiration date
super affordable! ( and it's soooo good)


CONS:

It's almost perfect for summer because it's super lightweight but unfortunately it doesn't have spf. 
The box and the tube were not sealed. 

Verdict:


This moisturizer is 4 star for me! I think it's perfect for all skin types because it's mild and unscented. I'm going to repurchase this again and again and again! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment